ePhilippines Zombie Party
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official home of the eRepublik ePhillipines Zombie Party

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This is unnecessary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Knoll

This is unnecessary Empty
PostSubject: This is unnecessary   This is unnecessary Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 5:33 pm

The gold within the party cannot be used. Finance Director is a completely useless position.
Back to top Go down
DarrelAnderson
Mr.Vice President
DarrelAnderson

PostSubject: Re: This is unnecessary   This is unnecessary Icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 8:55 pm

I wouldnt have created this office if it was unnecessary. In a party, there is normally a party company, in which the party profits from. This money does not get donated to the ingame party. Thefore its spent on moving tickets for mobile voters, guns for militias etc. And in order to operate a parties monetary system properly, it is only necessary to have a finance director.
Back to top Go down
https://zombieparty.board-directory.net
Berritas
Admin
Berritas

PostSubject: Re: This is unnecessary   This is unnecessary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 12:53 am

It would be helpful....if we had a stronger number of members to manage :/
Back to top Go down
Mr. Knoll

PostSubject: Re: This is unnecessary   This is unnecessary Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 8:04 am

Exactly my point, Berritas. Darrel, I know you are used to working in America, but things are different here, and we have a lot of work that would need to be done before this is made useful to us.
Back to top Go down
Berritas
Admin
Berritas

PostSubject: Re: This is unnecessary   This is unnecessary Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 6:10 pm

Oh My....Mr.Knoll is ONLINE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This is unnecessary   This is unnecessary Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This is unnecessary
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ePhilippines Zombie Party :: Director of Finance-
Jump to: